CNC Bending Operator (38 hours a week)
This is a challenging position in day shift as a CNC bending operator.
As a bending operator you work independently on the (Bystronic) bending machine(s) and your activities include operating the machines, entering materials, calling up/creating programs and measuring the materials. In addition, you are also responsible for the product-specific conversion of the bending machine, the tool check, and the final check.
Are you a specialist in this field or do you have the ambition to further develop into a specialist? And do you value quality in your work and would you like to work in a pleasant working environment? Then this is a great opportunity for you!
Job requirements :
- Pre-vocational secondary education (VMBO) working and thinking level
- You can read technical drawings
- You are accurate in execution and administration
- You are available full time on day shift and live in the area
- You have experience working on bending machines
We offer you :
- Excellent salary, good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Working in a young, enthusiastic and driven team
- A pleasant working environment
Are you interested in this position? Send your resume with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Michel Grijseels. For more information about the vacancy, please contact us at 078-6101069.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.