This is a challenging position in day shift as an all-round employee sheet metal.
As an all-round employee sheet metal you mainly work in the sheet metal department within our company. Your activities will include independently TIG welding and soldering of various part and end products made from various starting materials in our welding department, operating the bending machines and operating our Q-Fin deburring machine in our sheet metal department. In addition, you are also responsible for the product-specific quality tests and the final inspection.
You are versatile and you have the ambition to further develop into a specialist? And do you value quality in your work and would you like to work in a pleasant working environment? Then this is a great opportunity for you!
Job requirements :
- Pre-vocational secondary education (VMBO) working and thinking level
- You can read technical drawings
- You are accurate in execution and administration
- You are available full time on day shift and live in the area
- You have experience with welding steel / stainless steel / aluminum
- You have experience with (hard) soldering of copper / brass
We offer you :
- Excellent salary, good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Working in a young, enthusiastic and driven team
- A pleasant working environment
Are you interested in this position? Send your resume with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Michel Grijseels. For more information about the vacancy, please contact us at 078-6101069.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.